This is a set of four Uni POSCA PC-3M water-based pigment ink markers in mono tones, it contains one of each of the following colours:
The Uni POSCA PC-3M is a water based pigment paint marker with a fine bullet tip that writes a 1.5mm line. It is suitable for use on all types of surfaces and does not bleed through paper. There are 32 vibrant colours to choose from in this range which are available to buy as single markers.
Uni POSCA PC-3M Fine Markers Have the Following Features:
- Write on fabrics, glass, metal, paper, wood, stone & most other surfaces
- Are opaque & will write on light and dark surfaces.
- They are water-based pigment ink markers that produce poster-like, vibrant colours.
- It is possible to "overwrite" other colours - ideal for correcting mistakes.
- The ink will not seep through paper.
- They are non-permanent i.e. can be wiped off glass, plastic etc.
- Widely used by the artistic community
Making Uni PC-3M POSCA Markers Permanent
These markers are permanent on absorbent materials such as paper and card & can be removed from shiny surfaces with a scraper if required. To make POSCA markers permanent on other materials and surfaces carry out the following advice:
- Glass - Bake in oven at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spray with clear varnish.
- Metal - Spray with clear varnish.
- Paper &Card - No action needed as it will be absorbed into the fibres, making it permanent.
- Plastic - Spray with clear varnish.
- Porcelain - Bake in oven at 160°C for 45 minutes, optionally spray with clear varnish.
- Terracotta - Bake in the oven at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spray with clear varnish.
- Textiles - Iron on the reverse side.
- Wood - Spray with clear varnish.
Uni POSCA PC-3M Instructions & Frequently Asked Questions
How to Prime Posca?
Shake the marker vigorously with the cap securely attached in order to move the ball inside the barrel. On a test sheet, press the tip down several times to start the paint flowing. Replace the cap tightly after use.
Should I Test POSCA Before Use?
Paint flow is controlled by a valve and a piston mechanism. To regulate and optimize the flow, try on a piece of paper before use. Another tip: Keep the scrap paper in case you need to prime PO SCA again.
Can Children Use POSCA?
PO SCAs are water-based markers. They are odourless and totally safe for children to use. However, as they are quite technical, Uni-Ball recommends them for children over 5 years old.
Can I Use POSCA AS Make UP?
POSCA is designed as an arts & crafts marker, it can easily be cleaned off the skin and is non-toxic. However, it is not a cosmetic and has not been tested against cosmetics or dermatology standards. The manufacturer is quite clear that they will therefore not be responsible for possible reactions on the skin if used incorrectly.
What is the Drying Time?
The drying time is extremely quick. Generally, the paint dries quicker on porous surfacesthan on smooth ones. In any case, wait a few minutes and the paint will be dry.
What Should I do When the Tip Has Dried?
if you have lost the cap and the tip has completely dried, thanks to the piston and valve mechanism, you can flow paint once again by priming the POSCA marker again.
How to Correct a Mistake?
If you have missed a line or got the wrong colour: overlay! With POSCA, you can overlay colours as many times as you wish. Another tip: Wait until the first layer has dried before applying another one.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
This product has no reviews yet.