Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases from our website. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
- Acceptance of Your Order
- Delivery Charges
- Right of Cancellation
- No Variation or Representation
- Third-Party Rights
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Acceptance of Your Order
- We must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order.
- This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been accepted and despatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us.
- Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated VAT where applicable.
- Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges apply and are displayed during the order process.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money that we have taken from you.
- All orders are subject to availability of products. If products you order are not available we will notify you (where possible) and, if we have received the price and the delivery charges of the unavailable products, we will refund them to you within 30 days of your order unless you agree to a longer period.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the content on our website, however, in accordance with the applicable laws, we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the material on our site.
- Delivery of products within UK (stock items) will normally be made within 2-7 working days from clearance of payment. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 28 days for dispatch of the goods.
- We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable we shall refund the price of the products and our delivery charges less £5 in respect of our postal and administrative costs.
- You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
If ordering from outside of the UK as with all foreign imports, you are liable for any taxes and duties imposed by your local taxation authority (e.g. customs duty, excise duty and/or import VAT). It is important that you check these rates before ordering.
Right of Cancellation
- The United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh working day following the day after the day on which you received the products.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty.
- If you wish to cancel your order email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your cancellation.
- If you have already received the products you must obtain a returns no from us before sending it back to us in its original condition. By 'original condition' we mean in as-new condition; with all packaging intact; all leaflets, instructions and brochures as supplied; and in the case of fountain pens, in their original unfilled state. Then carefully repackage and return them to us at:
- Tiger Pens Returns
Unit 6 Hodgson Court
- Important: It is the senders responsibility to ensure we receive the products back. We therefore recommend you send the goods recorded delivery with a tracking number. If the parcel goes missing we will be unable to exchange or refund your order.
- Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of them.
- We will credit the price of the cancelled products to you.
We want you to be happy with your purchases; all products bought from our website are covered by the relevant manufacturers guarantee.
Our products have a 30 day money back guarantee. If you change your mind, just return it unused, in its original condition with your receipt to Tiger Pens within 30 days, we'll either exchange it or give you a full refund.
Please contact us if you require help information or wish to return a product.
- If products we deliver to you are not as ordered or are damaged, defective or of incorrect quantity you should contact us within 14 days of delivery. We will replace the incorrect, damaged or defective products or make good the shortfall in quantity or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of those products to you.
- If you do not receive products ordered you should notify us within 28 days of the date of your order. We will deliver the products ordered or, at our option, credit the price and delivery charges of the non-delivered products to you, or if we have not accepted your order and have been unable to contact you, we will notify you of the reason for non-acceptance.
- To the extent permitted by law, Tiger Pens accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury arising as a consequence of non delivery of goods or advice provided.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude or limit any rights you may have as a consumer to the extent that such liability and rights may not be excluded or limited under applicable statute or law.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
No Variation or Representation
- Nothing said by our sales personnel shall amount to a variation of these Terms and Conditions or a representation about the nature or quality of our products.
- We may transfer our rights under the contract, but otherwise nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give any person who is not a party to the contract any benefit or any right to enforce any of the terms of the contract.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Your order and the formation of the contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- The English Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear disputes between us.
- You may return any unopened item within 30 days of receiving it, for a full refund.
- You must contact us for a returns number before returning any item.
- We will refund your card once we have received and processed the item.
- We will only refund postage if the return is a result of our error, or if your items has not been despatched yet.