Diamine have spent several years perfecting the ink formulation for their brand new shimmering fountain pen ink which makes your writing sparkle and it is safe to use in any fountain pen.
This shimmering ink contains tiny metallic particles that produce a pearlescent effect with a light catching twinkle that takes your handwriting to a whole new level.
Diamine Shimering ink is supplied in 50ml bottles and there are 10 fabulous colours to choose from which are:
- Blue Lightning – Light Blue with Silver Shimmer
- Blue Pearl – Blue with Silver Shimmer
- Brandy Dazzle – Brown with Golden Shimmer
- Golden Sands – Yellow with Golden Shimmer
- Magical Forest – Green with Silver Shimmer
- Night Sky – Black with Silver Shimmer
- Puple Pazzazz – Purple with Golden Shimmer
- Red Lustre – Red with Golden Shimmer
- Shimmering Seas – Blue with Golden Shimmer
- Sparkling Shadows – Grey with Golden Shimmer
Diamine fountain pen ink is widely regarded as one of the finest fountain pens ink available and has been made in the UK for over 150 years.
Feefo Reviews - Average 83% (6 reviews)
Date Score Customer Comment Our Response 27-Dec-2016 Product:
Wife loves it, just a hint of shimmer when it catches the light. Quite dark red, the shimmer appears after drying. Shake well! 14-Nov-2016 Product:
Nice and bright and shimmery! 24-Sep-2016 Product:
you have asked me to tell you how i rate this supplier. I have done that, i am not prepared to write an essay about it! Transaction OK - OK? 16-Jul-2016 Product:
I love this ink. I thought it might clog the nib but it doesn't. NOTE: Shake the ink bottle well before filling pen and shake pen gently before writing to make sure glittery stuff is well-distributed. Also, the broader the nib, the cooler the effect. 30-Oct-2015 Product:
Poor ink flow, only works well in my very wet and broad nibed pens. Won't be buying this again. 26-Oct-2015 Product:
Lovely, at first it clogged my pen a bit but now it's lovely and smooth and the shimmer is visible but not overly. Read more reviews on Feefo