With Earth Day coming up April 22, this seems like a good time to hand out some eco-friendly pens to one lucky blog reader.
Regular visitors may remember last week we talked about the underrated RexGrip ballpoint. Well, now you have a chance to get a set of 5 RexGrip pens and markers for yourself. RexGrip is part of Pilot's BeGreen range of pens, pencils and markers made from recycled plastics.
From the Pilot BeGreen website:
BeGreen is a complete range of recycled products covering all writing instrument categories.
- The BeGreen range follows the ISO 14021 international environmental standard, concerning usage of recycled material.
- All BeGreen products contain at least 70% recycled content.
- 100% of the Ballpoint pens are refillable.
With BeGreen, Pilot proves that it can produce writing instruments that are respectful of the environment, whilst providing consumers with the best levels of comfort, quality and a high level of design technology.
OK, OK, so what do you get?
1) Pilot RexGrip retractable ballpoint pen, blue ink, medium tip.
2) Pilot RexGrip retractable ballpoint pen, black ink, medium tip.
3) Pilot Green Tecpoint liquid ink rollerball pen, blue ink, extra fine tip.
4) Pilot RexGrip mechanical pencil, refillable, 0.5mm leads.
5) Pilot Spotlighter Twin Hi-Lighter, chisel and bullet tip.
All you have to do to enter is add your name to the comments below (along with a way to contact you, of course). Then, on April 22, we'll randomly select one person to receive the set of pens. It's as easy as that. Deadline for entries will be midnight April 21 (London time).
Open to readers anywhere and everywhere.