It appears that mechanical pencils have been around a long time. Apparently an early example was found amongst the wreckage of HMS Pandora. The Worther Shorty definitely belongs in the 21st century. This clutch pencil holds a 3.15mm lead & the plastic hexagonal design sits comfortably in my hand. The lead retracts easily at the push of the button on the top.
You did not add any gift products to the cart. Check your available gifts!
- Alex Kashko on Why I Don't Use Fountain Pens
- Bic on Ballpoint, Rollerball, or Gel: Which Pen is Best for You?
- Susheel kumawat on Blue Or Black Ink?
- shiloh on Can You Get Ink Poisoning from a Pen?
- ana on Which Pen is Better the Uni-Ball Fanthom or the Pilot Frixion?