The Economic Times is reporting that Newell Rubbermaid, which owns the Parker pen brand, plans to begin shipping Indian-made Parkers to customers around the world. According to the paper, 12 million Parker pens are currently produced in India for sale in the local market. The company also plans to launch luxury men's accessories such as jewelry and leather products in India sometime next year.
You did not add any gift products to the cart. Check your available gifts!
Newspaper: India to Become a 'Sourcing Hub' for Parker Pens
- Steven verrier on Painting Stones with Artline OHP Markers
- Alex Kashko on Why I Don't Use Fountain Pens
- Bic on Ballpoint, Rollerball, or Gel: Which Pen is Best for You?
- Susheel kumawat on Blue Or Black Ink?
- shiloh on Can You Get Ink Poisoning from a Pen?