The end of the year seems as good a time as any to clean out all those old ink pens that you aren't using and find a constructive use for them. The Inkophile suggests donating your surplus pens to schoolkids in Africa.
You did not add any gift products to the cart. Check your available gifts!
Finding a New Home for Old Pens
- Bic on Ballpoint, Rollerball, or Gel: Which Pen is Best for You?
- Susheel kumawat on Blue Or Black Ink?
- shiloh on Can You Get Ink Poisoning from a Pen?
- ana on Which Pen is Better the Uni-Ball Fanthom or the Pilot Frixion?
- A on Probably a Good Pen?